CAD Designer- New Lisbon
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be – for our associates, our customers and our community.
Overview of Position:
Transforms initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents. Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
Description of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Creates new prints from sketches or mark-ups provided, revised prints as required on Engineering Change Notice.
- May maintain drafting and drawing standards developed by the department
- Provides drafting support for the designated area as assigned by supervisor or department manager.
- Suggest to Project Engineer methods/improvements or alternate methods and materials to reduce cost and/or improve quality.
- Keep Supervisor advised of any quality problems, concerns, delays, etc.
- Performs other duties as apparent or assigned.Preferred Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills, etc.):May require an associate’s degree or have at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. . Hasknowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Demonstrates ability to read, interpret and apply, 3D Inventor, AutoCAD or a major 3D Cad package.Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Wabash National is a tobacco free environment.If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Wabash National Corporation or any of its affiliates, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email email@example.com.
ttps://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3601&company=Wabash&username < Caution-https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3601&company=Wabash&username > =